What is African black soap?
For hundreds of years, the sought after black soap that originates from West Africa, has been growing in popularity due to its amazing medicinal qualities, healing and antibacterial properties.
Black soap is made from the ash of locally harvested plants and barks such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark.
It’s most prominent feature is that it’s all natural, some have said it’s the healthiest soap in existence!
What are the benefits of using the Natural JEM African Black Soap?
Promotes healthy skin and hair and fights against
- Acne, psoriasis, rashes
- Blocked pores
- Body odour
- Acne breakouts
- Combating scalp issues
- Hair growth issues
- Reduces hyper pigmented skin to even out dark areas and razor bumps
- Makes skin squeaky clean without stripping skin of all its natural oils
Our black soap is:
- Ethically sourced
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Preservative free
- Free from synthetic scents
- Made with natural ingredients